Salary: 9.00 per Hour – Work From Home
The Technical Support/Customer Care Specialist is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department
Interacting with Computers: Multi-tasking and navigating using computers and multiple computer systems (including hardware/software) to retrieve information, and access/enter data into database or client management system
Communicating with Supervisors or Peers: Providing information to supervisors and co-workers by written form, email or chat
Processing Information: Compiling, categorizing, calculating, and verifying information or data.
Conflict Resolution: Handling customer complaints, settling disputes, resolving grievances and negotiating solutions
Documenting / Recording Information: Entering, recording, storing, and maintaining customer information as well as own productivity and payroll reports
Technical Support: Help customers troubleshoot issues they encounter while using software and providing actionable tips and step by step instructions to resolve the problem
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience Requirements
- Exercise tact and sound judgment when resolving customer issues
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, management, client, and customersUnderstand and follow detailed oral and written instructions
- Ability to retain information quickly and adaptable to changing environment
- Effectively communicate, articulate clearly and concisely
- Exercise sound judgment in stressful situations
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Strong time management and decision-making skills
- Must be comfortable with working in a fast-paced, high-volume call center environment
- Data entry skills required, must be able to type fast, accurately, with proper spelling/grammar
- Knowledge and experience using spreadsheet, database, and word processing software
- Problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking is a core competency
StatesideBPO was founded on the idea that a better designed contact center will create a better customer experience. So many of the largest companies within the Business Process Outsourcing industry are valued for their size, but lack the innovation required to provide a positive customer experience. Customers live in a connected world, with instant access to information, smart phone applications that help them manage their day-to-day lives on the go, and endless ways to communicate with others. StatesideBPO is able to fulfill these needs by building teams of engaged individuals, technology designed for seamless interactions, and a flexible infrastructure to meet changing needs. We have a mission to provide career opportunities to Americans with Disabilities and United States Veterans. This is such an important part of who we are because the positions mean more to our team members. Without this innovative approach to staffing our contact centers, we would not be able to create passion and engagement on the other end of the phone.
StatesideBPO offers equal opportunities in employment to all employees and applicants. No person shall be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, marital status, parental status, and ancestry, source of income, religion, sex, age, national origin, handicap, sexual orientation or veteran status. This policy includes the commitment to maintain a working environment free from sexual harassment. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with StatesideBPO. depends solely on your qualifications.
Comments are closed.